Markov’s house / Koprivshtitza / Bulgaria . Valuable architectural monument. It was built by master Vladimir Edirne in 1832. Is also known as lace house because of the thin carving and lattice facade, the work of Samokov masters who have shaped ceilings in 1837. Murals is the work of an unknown artist in 1857.
Markov’s house / Lora Photography
2014 ©Lora Photgraphy